Hello! Welcome to my online home! Glad you are here. My name is Andrea Balazs and I am a holistic FERTILITY, PREGNANCY & POSTNATAL Coach.
When I was younger, though I looked healthy I didn’t always feel that way. I had low energy levels, irregular periods, developed PCOS and I’ve been treated with hormones for many years until I’ve decided to take control of my health.
With the help of a Naturopath I had normal menstrual cycles for the first time in my life. I’ve started to exercise more regularly and later with a bit of motivation from my husband eat healthier as well.
However when we wanted to have a baby and it didn’t happen for years, we decided to go on an even more alkaline diet to conceive and now we have a daughter 🙂 All these positive changes in my life made me more and more interested in nutrition and health and motivated me to leave the corporate world behind to become a yoga teacher and health coach to help other women and men make simple lifestyle changes that last.
I believe that everybody is different and getting to know our bodies is a process. When you are ready for a step by step lifestyle change I am here to guide you!
- Women’s Health Coach certification (2015-16)
- Aviva Method Instructor (2015)
- LoveYourBelly Instructor (2015)
- Balanced Body Pilates Mat1 & Mat2 (2015)
- Yoga Therapy workshop (2014)
- Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach (2012-13)
- Certificate in Traditional Thai Foot Massage (2012)
- Body Spin (Life Alignment) Practitioner (2011)
- Certified Prenatal Yoga Instructor (2011)
- Certified Yoga Teacher by the Sivananda Yoga Ashram (2010)
- Certified Sound Massage Practitioner (2009)
- BA in Hotel & Tourism Management (2001)
FUN FACTS ABOUT ME
- When I was a child, I had such a sweet tooth, I could eat half a tray of my grandmother’s baked sweets
- I started baking before I was 10
- I love kung-fu movies and when I was a teenager I wanted to learn kung-fu, which I never got around, but did karate instead when I was 27 for 2 years
- I love rock music, my favourite band is U2
- I love travelling, exploring new places even if it’s only the neighborhood’s new healthy restaurant or park