DATE: September 8-11, 2016 (4 days, 3 nights)
Hullam Villa, Balatonmariafurdo, Hungary. The Hullam Villa is located on the southern tip of lake Balaton in Hungary. The rooms are tastefully decorated with a hint of ‘French Provence’ and the hosts are something to behold. They make sure we eat local, seasonal freshly prepared food that will nurture our bodies and taste-buds. – http://hullamvilla.hu/en
ACCOMMODATION: Double rooms with balcony and on suit bathroom
YOUR DAILY NOURISHMENT: includes all meals from lunch on the 8th to breakfast on the 11th September. All meals are vegan to maximize the cleansing process and combined with the exercise you will leave lighter and clearer minded after the 4 days.
- individually by car /or fly to Budapest and hire a car or take a train to Balatonmariafurdo which is 170km from the capital. Here is a great tool to plan your trip.
- if you arrive to Budapest by plane you can rent a car at the airport or get a taxi to drive you down to the Balaton. Car hire companies present are: Sixt, Hertz, etc or you can check this, this or this site for more options. Taxi to the Balaton is fairly pricey.
- Train schedule and options to Balatonmariafurdo is here.
About the hostess Andrea
I am a holistic fertility, pregnancy and postnatal coach, yoga teacher, mother, who happens to wear many hats, just like YOU!
YOUR INVESTMENT IN YOURSELF (for the 4 days – September 8-11, 2016)
- Single room – AED 1800 / USD 490 / EUR 410
- Shared room (double occupancy) – AED 1500 / USD 410 / EUR 365
- Includes: 3 nights (4 days – September 8-11, 2016) in a single or double room, all meals and water throughout the day, 3 morning and 3 afternoon Aviva/yoga classes, 1 cooking class + my presence
- Excludes: travel/airfair + excursion to Keszthely/Heviz fees if applicable
BOOK YOUR SPOT
Contact Andrea at email@example.com or phone +971 50 584 2934
Registration is valid with a 30% non-refundable deposit.
Remaining balance to be settled by 15 July, 2016. All payments once made are non-refundable under any circumstances or life emergencies. You may transfer your place to someone else if you wish to do so.