Have you tried to do a detox/cleanse yet? If so, you have experienced that cleansing requires a lot of motivation in order to achieve your goal as it might force you to alter your plans according to the times of cleansing or detoxification. For your desire to achieve your goal and keeping your motivation to cleanse, you should follow these steps mentioned below in order to overcome all the challenges that you might face:
- Many women tend to complain that if they shop with an empty stomach they tend to eat a lot more than they actually need. Hence when you are planning to cleanse your body through the process of detoxification should buy all your groceries and other household items before you start off with the cleansing journey.
- Every individual should come up with a schedule that highlights all the major events that are coming up. This will ensure that your process of cleansing and detoxification does not overlap or clash with the dates when you have a family gathering or event to attend. Though if this happens there is always a way to work around it. 😉
- In order to accomplish any goal, it is very important to have a clear set of guidelines that you should follow. It is better to plan out your guidelines and follow them rigorously. Always keep them in front of you so that you are reminded of them again and again. It will help you remain focused and determined to cleanse your body with ease.
- Many people believe that they tend to follow their diet charts and plans if they have company who also wants to follow the same steps. Hence it is better to find friends from within your social circle who actively take part in such activities. It will not only give you company but see them doing the same activity would make sure you feel motivated. Motivated partners or motivated groups or social circles ensure that you stay motivated as well.
- All the vegetables and fruits that you love should be incorporated in your diet as this will help you get rid of the idea that you are not eating all the other food items that you love. It is a psychological fact that if your taste buds taste the item that you love, it sends a very positive signal and message to your brain.
- If you are visiting your friends and family members during your cleanse journey or even before you start it, it is better to share your plans with them. They will point out all the positive aspects linked with cleansing hence you will feel more motivated to achieve your goal. It will also ensure that you are not forced by your family or friends to eat something that goes against your cleansing schedule. They will make sure that they respect your decision and help you achieve what you want to achieve.
Once you are on the road to success, make sure that you pen down all your memories and events linked to the cleansing journey. It will help you re-live all the moments again in future when you want to. Moreover, in the future, if you plan to start the cleansing journey again it will help you to stay motivated and complete your struggle. The memories can also be shared with friends and family members, as you would be an inspirational source for them to start and achieve something out of the cleansing of their body. People tend to believe individuals who talk about results rather than other aspects that are not backed up by proofs.
So what’s next? How do you do a cleanse? If you feel lost and need information and a plan of action check out my seasonal whole food cleanses here or a light summer raw cleanse here.
Enjoy the process!